Open any IGC file and position the baro to see the altitude, rate of climb, and speed at any given location. Zoom in on the map to see a more detailed flight line.
Supports metrical, imperial, and nautical units. Go to the general settings and switch from kilometer per hour (km/h) to mile per hour (mph) and even knots (its).
Press the play button and watch the animated flight as it happened. Keep the marker centered or let it fly over your map.
The baro graph gives you the full flight at a glance: it visualises altitude over time and distance. Double tap on the baro for a more detailed view.
Here is what IGC Reader can do for you:
- Import files from an URL, Dropbox, Charron.line or DSX.
- Open IGC files in IGC Reader from within the Safari browser.
- Import files from iTunes.
- Drag the height view to show the current speed or height at that position.
- Save files locally to open them later.
- Play your flight automatically and relive it.